FORD RANGER RAPTOR SCORPION 4X4 FRONT BULL BAR
$2,990.00 inc. GST
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
SCORPION BULL BAR FEATURES
- Scorpion bar is a solid one piece design complete front bumper replacement, made from 3mm 350 Grade Australian BHP steel.
- Made in Australia with Australian raw materials.
- Designed to meet Australian Design Rules (ADR’s), Independently Tested and certified for Air Bag Compatibility.
- The side wings are reinforced with 4mm thick 350 Grade Steel gussets.
- Increased air flow, in the centre section & side wings.
- Hinged, spring return panel for hand access to winch free spool lever, with additional panels for access to winch mounting bolts.
- Two front recovery hooks made from 12mm 350 Grade Steel.
- Scorpion bar is grit blasted and then primed with a Zinc Phosphate powder coat, before top coating with Dulux Mannex Black (textured powder coat). Colour Coding can be an option.
- All mounting brackets are Zinc Electroplated (silver colour) and can be be replaced, should they be damaged.
- Designed to accommodate, Stedi St2k Curved Led Light bar with the option of two Dually or 10″ single row light bars mounted into the side wings, along with two UHF mounts.* Lights are an optional extra.
- OEM bash plates can be retained, or option up to Scorpion bash plates (3mm 350 Grade Australian steel, with Zinc Electroplate underneath and Dulux Mannex Powder Coat on top).
- Winch Bar Compatible, Rated 12,000 LBS Integrated winch mounting plate, made from 4mm 350 Grade Steel. Can fit any winch with upto to the following Dimensions: 680mm L. x 170mm D. x 200mm H.
WHATS INCLUDED WITH THE BAR
- Pinch weld. Zinc Electroplated Fasteners.
- Your choice of bracket designs for side wing lighting,Factory LED Fog Light.
- Stedi C4 Cube Lights. ** Lights not included.Stedi 10″ Single Row Light bar. ** Lights not included.
HOW HARD IS IT TO INSTALL
- Install time: 3 hours
- Install difficulty: 4/10
- No bumper cut.
- No drilling or cutting the vehicle metalwork.
- Can be installed without hoist.
- No special tools required – can be installed with standard hand-tools (sockets, spanners, etc)